-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Gary Hines
Enviado el: martes, 18 de mayo de 2004 14:55
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: RE: [U2] UniOleDB Configuration

Hi Cisar,
        In:
  Set cnUniConnect = New ADODB.Connection  cnUniConnect.Provider =
 "Informix.UniOLEDB.1"  cnUniConnect.Open "prueba", "CESAR",
 password.text

        Try changing Informix.UniOLEDB.1 to IBM.UniOLEDB. I was getting the
same error until I made that change.

Gary Hines