Hello List,

Does anyone know how to access Universe data from Sql Server 7.0 ?

I have a need to retrieve data from Universe, which resides on a W2k box.  I want to
do this from Sql Query Analyzer, eventually for stored procedures, but for now from
query analyzer for testing.  I realize I can do this from VB/Uniobjects, convert to
text file, etc., but my requirement is to access  Universe data from query analyzer
using tools that come w/the dbms, i.e no purchasing of any 3rd party odbc tools.

I can go the other way, Uv as a client to Sql Server,  using BCI from Uv without a
problem, but what do I need to acces Uv from Sql Server ?

We have Universe 10.04 on a W2K box.

thx,

rudy
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users