From: Dave S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 6:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Mvquery Users

I would like to know if there are any mvquery users sharing the same
concerns that we have.

When we run a query on a large data file the task manager on my Windows
2000 Professional Desktop indicates that mvquery is not responding.

Mvquery seems to be the only application that I run that this happens
to, why is that ?

In fact, if the task manager indicated that Microsoft Outlook was not
responding, I would
normally kill the process.

Sometimes the mvquery process completes, more often than that we end up
killing it.

But the process has been running for several minutes now and I am
probably going to kill the process.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is ?