What Brian Leach said.  I wrote a MAKE.LIST verb that creates an active
select list from the contents of the command line.  (I think some
versions of Pick have that, maybe by a different name.  Can't remember.)
The program loads a dynamic array from Brian's Get(ARG.)s, then does
FORMLIST.  The voc'S MAKE.LIST verb generated when CATALOGing the
program needs to be edited with a "K" included in <4> to "k"eep the list
active when the program terminates.

Or, depending on how general or specific you need the solution, combine
Brian's answer in your program.  Instead of looping through READNEXTs,
loop through GET(ARG.)s.