We have a drag'n'drop report writer within Visage. There is also the mvQuery product
from Microgen - I'm sure there are others that I'm not aware of.

However, most (all) of these "deviate" from mv in that they are probably GUI, and
would require a PC for report specification, rather than ye ol' green screen

HTH

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

---