SB+ has a report writer and an ad-hoq query builder.

Mark Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:One of my new clients (new to MV as well) would
like a program to help them
create their own ad-hoc mvquery reports. Presently, I'm creating a simple
2-section program where the first section indicates the verb, filename,
heading/footing and some of the popular modifiers. The second section is
free-form text for the actual 'work' of the statement.

Due to the complexity of these reports, I cannot imagine an easier approach
within MV. I've used MS Access on Access and Crystal Reports against a SQL
database and wonder if there's something already written for MV.

I want to stay within MV. I don't want to venture into CR or any other ODBC
item. Does anyone have any ideas on a simple MV report writer. Please don't
deviate from staying within MV.

Thanks in advance
Mark Johnson