Euro symbol support came in at 6.

It used to be that the Euro symbol varied according to font set used... So
you had to check each one.

It's Alt+128 on the character map in Windows XP and is a Unicode item -
U+20AC.

Hope that helps?

Robert Paterson
Technology Support Manager
www.epicor.com
Tel.: +44 (1344) 468231
Cell: +44 (7799) 348513
Fax: +44 (1344) 468050
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

1 The Arena, Downshire Way, Bracknell, Berks, UK, RG12 1PU
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have
taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but
we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses.