OK, Will, I'll probably regret it, but I'll bite. How do you do this?

Regards,
Charlie Noah

In a message dated 8-9-2004 15:50:09 Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

In a  message dated 8/9/04 10:27:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes:

> Is it possible to store paragraphs in files other than  the VOC?  I'm
> looking for a way to not clutter up the VOC with  paragraphs... something
> like can be done with PROCs.
>
>  Thanks.
>
> Perry Taylor
> Zirmed, Inc.

Yes  there is and no you don't need a remote pointer.
A hundred remote pointers  to VOCLIB still constitute one hundred cluttering
objects in your  VOC.  This is not necessary, if you are still interested in
simple  solution that does not require pointers of this sort, let me know.
Will  Johnson
Fast Forward