What I miss is the companionship of the horse when plowing the fields. Using
a tractor and getting paid by the hour is not as much fun. But more
efficient............

Garry Smith
Dir. Info Systems
Charles McMurray Company
V# 559-292-5782   F# 559-346-6169

CONFIDENCE NOTICE:
This is an e-mail message, theretofore may have many accompanying documents,
and is truly for the intended recipient(s) and heretofore may contain data
and information.  Surely any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying could become arum nauseous.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please look deep within yourself by any means and
immediately forgo digesting the original message.