Not sure about UV but in UD there is a NOPAGE option.
                Help Information For: "UNIQUERY NO.PAGE"              Page:
2/3

terminal screen without pausing for page breaks.

:LIST CLIENTS NAME NOPAGE
LIST CLIENTS NAME 10:59:44 Apr 21 1997 1
CLIENTS... Name..........................

9999       Paul Castiglione
10052      Paul O'Hare
llll       kkskskls
10053      Gino Lee
10054      Gregory Alps
10055      Cathy Gross
10056      Samuel Morrison
10057      Subrina Iguano
10058      Antonette Larnelle
.
.
.
9993       Kathleen Donohue

Page 'U'p, 'D'own, 'T'op, 'B'ottom  or 'Q'uit?