From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 12:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] [UD] Files from UD Unix to UD Windows

Is there a way to use files ftp'ed from UD on UNIX to UD on Windows XP?

I'm not going to bore you with why other than I want to know if I can do

it.   I ftp the file, set up the voc pointer and I get the message "File

D_FILE.837 does not belong to current language group"

Any ideas?

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group