We are trying to use a Word document as a template. As such, we
create the document with "tags" (eg. XXCUSTNAMEXX ) and then
save the document as an RTF. In Universe, we read in this RTF file,
change the tags to the data and write this new file out as an RTF. This
new file can be opened with Word and printed, however, we would like
to be able to print it automatically from within a Universe program. Is
there a way to this? When we use PRINTER ON and PRINT, the RTF
info(eg. {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\uc1....) is printed out.

I receive the daily digest, so I may not answer any follow up questions
right away.

Thanks,

Brian Parker

WISL while you work!

Voice:519-884-2604
FAX:  519-884-0317
Mail: Waterloo Information Systems Limited
      33 Dupont Street East
      Waterloo ON
      N2J 2G8