My email was down for several days - now that it is up, I will reply.

One of my clients need something similar, but when switching from
ADV PICK on SCO to UniVerse on Win2K.  I set them up with the
"REFORM" spooler.  Reform will take the output and put it on a
predefined overlay.  The docs say it will work with Unix, the only
caveat is that Reform, itself, only runs on Windows.

http://www.fabsoft.com/

I am a reseller of their product, but consultants can easily become
resellers.

Thanks
Bob Gerrish
Kingsgate Enterprises, Inc.