There are a couple of ways around that: you can use a different file for each
user or you can put some sort of identifier in the key for each user.

We did find some neat functionality in Crystal that meant we could use multiple
data files with one report. I forget what their terminology for it was.

Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada