We have a mix of locally-, globally-, and directly-catalog'ed subroutines on
our UD6 system.  Does
anyone know of a single place one can look to find the location of the source
code for ANY
cataloged subroutine?  I know about CTLGTB for globally-cataloged programs.
But what about the
local and direct varieties?

My challenge is that I see subroutine calls in I-descriptors or programs and
can't find the
corresponding source code.  (We have dozens of source code files.)

TIA for your help.

"...a livable wage is a moral value. Affordable health care is a moral value. A
decent education is a moral value. A common sense foreign policy is a moral
value. A healthy environment is a moral value. The feeling of community that
comes from full participation in our democracy is a moral value. It is a moral
value to make sure that we do not saddle our children and grandchildren with
our debt."

-Howard Dean