Follow the path of the VOC entry, if one exists then its either direct or local, otherwise global.

... Ian Renfrew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Bullock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:35 PM
Subject: [U2] [UD] finding a source code file

We have a mix of locally-, globally-, and directly-catalog'ed subroutines on our UD6 system. Does
anyone know of a single place one can look to find the location of the source code for ANY
cataloged subroutine? I know about CTLGTB for globally-cataloged programs. But what about the
local and direct varieties?

My challenge is that I see subroutine calls in I-descriptors or programs and can't find the
corresponding source code. (We have dozens of source code files.)

TIA for your help.

"...a livable wage is a moral value. Affordable health care is a moral value. A decent education is a moral value. A common sense foreign policy is a moral value. A healthy environment is a moral value. The feeling of community that comes from full participation in our democracy is a moral value. It is a moral value to make sure that we do not saddle our children and grandchildren with our debt."

-Howard Dean