Hi Mark,
        I note you're from Comcast - they used to run use the DataFlo ERP
system.  I met Comcast employees in 2002 at the Epicor Users Group
conference in Minnesota.  I believe Comcast has switched to E by Epicor.

        Anyway, possibly if you still have wIntegrate you can use the Query
Builder for generating a report in CSV format.  Essentially, you need the
'output' in a file so Query Builder can use an Info/Access statement to
import that data to your PC.

          For the last 20 years I've been supporting DataFlo (at DataWorks,
then Epicor, and now here at Kore Technologies).  What I do for my customers
who request that I add the ability to 'Export' the basic program report to
an Excel Spreadsheet is to use the DataFlo Report Manager's Export option.
The processing goes something like this:
*       Select the records.
*       Call Conversion subroutine to build records in a temporary file,
before returning be sure to select/save the list of records from the
temporary file.
*       Report manager sends a 'get-list' statement and the list of dict
items to wIntegrate's Import Utility which transfers the output to the xls
file on the user's PC.

      In that Conversion subroutine (copy of the basic program that used to
generate the output), I create a single record for each line of output with
the data in each attribute representing what would be in the columns.  Note,
if there is another file which has the same data configuration I can format
mine the same so can use that dictionary for the Report Manager's 'Export'
dict items list.  DataFlo is nice that it has a temporary work file for each
user that logs on (TWFnnn) which I use as it enables multiple users to run
the same report at the same time.

        Hopefully, this will help.  I discussed this concept in our Kore
Newsletters using the Sales Order Backlog Report as an example.  See the
July, August, and September of 2002 issues which everyone is welcome to look
at on our website at koretech.com - under the <News> tab choose "News and
Events" and go to the bottom of the page for a links to all past
newsletters.  Look for Paul's Corner and my Q&A's.

Have a Great Day!