David Jordan wrote:
> Visual Studio .Net and Uniobjects .Net allows you to set
> up very easy web services.  For B2B that could be a good
> way to go.
>
> If you are looking at ASP .Net and want security, then I
> would recommend Win2003 and IIS 6 that comes with it.
> This is highly secured compared to previous releases.
> Again ASP .Net works with UniObjects .Net.

Thanks David, but I guess I didn't convey my perspective.  I'm a competent
.NET developer with credentials in that area totally outside of MV, and we
(Nebula R&D) have plenty of .NET resources for development with and without
MV.

The thing that has me on the fence at the moment is finding the proper way
to integrate a .NET (or other connectivity) solution with a Domino Web
Server, .nsf pages written in Domino Designer, etc..  I'm not familiar with
how Domino does server-side includes, how they call to databases or
COM/automation, etc.  Now I do like your idea about using Web Services to
get into Universe, but I have no idea yet of how to get Domino to request
web services.  I'll research that.

Without another firm option, all I can think of is to have someone login to
an nsf page and then completely hand over control to ASP.NET.  I'm also
open to information about WebSphere as a middle-tier conduit, sort of like
RedBack, but I don't know if IBM has connected those dots yet with
Universe.

Thanks again.
Tony, Nebula R&D
Tech Editor, C#Builder KickStart, SAMS Publishing
Tech Editor for C# articles for various .NET magazines
Author "Web Services and .NET" series of articles for Spectrum Magazine
.NET development and training services available
No experience with Domino or Lotus Notes