And the good reason why IBM restricts access to this information so only
VARs and End-Users with direct support contracts can see it is?

Why is this not in a publicly accessible piece of documentation?

The number of times I have tried to register for an IBM techconnect ID and
been refused because I'm a consultant not a VAR/End User is frustrating! :-(

Cheers,

Ken