Fren: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 19 september 2005 19:35
Till: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Dmne: [U2] Extra DB License

Curious... We are adding clients and users and have bumped against the
'out of licenses' thing. I've ordered a few more, but am wondering what
philosphies you may have implemented to determine how many, and if you
get, extra licenses over and above what your userbase demands.

Thanks,

--
Karl Pearson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]