From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2005 3:35 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Extra DB License

Curious... We are adding clients and users and have bumped against the
'out of licenses' thing. I've ordered a few more, but am wondering what
philosphies you may have implemented to determine how many, and if you
get, extra licenses over and above what your userbase demands.

Thanks,

--
Karl Pearson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]