Hello all,

I need some advice on Universe and .NET.  We would like to begin using
.NET as our front-end with Universe as our back-end.  We have started to
explore UO.NET, but it does not seem to provide us with the performance
we will require.  Our processes are currently written in PICK BASIC and
we are processing transactions in sub-50 milliseconds.  Does anyone have
a suggestion for a .NET solution that might provide us with similar
performance?  I've seen some talk on this list of some of the other
solutions such as MV.NET, but I don't recall seeing any metrics provided
with any of these discussions.  Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Nick Cipollina

Pick Programmer

ACS - Heritage Information Systems, Inc.

2810 North Parham Road, Suite 210

Richmond, VA 23294

(804)644-8707 x 314