-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marilyn Hilb
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:52 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2][UV] UPS rate calculator

Ditto. This is the same way we do it (other than we do the export after
each shipment). I have worked with UPS now for two different companies
to get an interface with their software.  They worked very well with me
and helped me accomplish my goals.

Only side note I have to add, is I ended up learning a lot more about
WorldShip than I thought I would have to know. This is, in part, due to
I am very particular and really wanted all the bells and whistles
working, so I kept on asking questions and getting further details, both
from UPS and my warehouses. My warehouses don't know what to do with
themselves now! Basic sends everything World ship needs to it (via
odbc)!

The only thing the warehouses have to watch out for is on collect
shipments, where the freight is taxable, they need to add the tax amount
for freight charges accordingly.  As well as the residential/commercial
factor. While that is stored in Basic.. it is something they seem to
struggle with keeping accurate and we still get hit with the charges for
sending commercial.. when it really is residential.