We did this by generating the schema with VSG and specifying PUBLIC with
select only access on all of the views and tables. It worked quite well.
The only issue we found was (under windows) if the user that created the
view (consequently became the 'owner') was a member of the
administrators group all members of the administrators group were
treated as the owner and had full control.

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada