From: u2ug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 March 2006 01:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2C] Changes to the List

All,
     We've now been living with the change to the lists for nearly a
month. I'd like to invite opinions on the change. Are we all happy now
that we are used to it? Personally, I think Larry made a good call, but
this is a community, so I want me be sure that everyone gets heard. I've

still got Jerry and Tom's original issues bookmarked, and I'm especially

interested to see if their issues are still problematic.

        - Charles Barouch, Moderator

                U2-Users
                U2-Community
                RBSolutions
                SBSolutions

        Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org,
        enter your e-mail address,
        and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

        For non-U2UG e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This message has been comprehensively scanned for viruses,
please visit http://www.avg.power.net.uk/ for details.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must
not copy, distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.
This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the
view of Travis Perkins plc or its subsidiaries (Travis Perkins). Agreements
binding Travis Perkins may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication.
E-mail transmissions are not secure and Travis Perkins accepts no
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps
have been taken to ensure that this message is virus free, Travis Perkins
accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and
any attachments.
Part of Travis Perkins plc. Registered Office: Lodge Way House, Lodge Way,
Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG.