I'd settle for the debugger working all the time.

Thanks,

Nick Cipollina

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kate Stanton
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:50 PM
To: Bob Woodward; U2-Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Newest UV UniDebugger

Hear, hear!

When you do Ctl-F to find a word you have highlighted, it no longer
defaults
to look for that word.  You now have to highlight, Ctl-C, Ctl-F, Ctl-V
to do
the same thing.  Same for Ctl-H to replace.

Change in behaviour of HOME key is driving one of our people mad, too.

Only enhancement we can see is list of labels from Edit menu (or
Ctl-F12).
No use to us, as we use numeric labels in small programs.

What we would like to se is many, many more programs shown in the
Windows
list, with the ability to sort them.

Cheers,  Kate