From: leslie chamberlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:59 PM
To: Nick Cipollina; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Newest UV UniDebugger

I have the same issue.  I am a newbie, so I assumed I did not know how
to use it properly.  I find this especially true when the breakpoint or
request to stop when a variable changes is in a called subroutine.  I
believe I did have the called subroutine as active, but it would not
stop at all when the variable changed.  I have read the available help
and could not get past that.  It also does not know the program is
complete.  It simply goes into some black hole.  The whole situation
made me uneasy and I could not find any help, so I use RAID which is
what others here use.  I would much prefer to use Unidebugger.  I would
love an online class session on this.

Thanks, Leslie Chamberlin