REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER "Daniel Verhagen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our company uses Citrix Metaframe 4.0 with Unidata 6.0 and we have don't have
any significent issues.   Citrix has clients that run on almost every platform.
 We also have a couple of MAC uses that access our systems fine.   With Citrix
version 3.0 and above they also have a Java client.   The only part of the
senario that is frustrating is of course the Microsoft terminal licensing, with
is licensed either by user or machine.  Citrix licensing is for concurrent
users.

Citrix Metaframe Server may be a solution for you.  Your VB front-end will  run
on a Windows Citrix server, and it can be accessed by a thin client or even a
browser on most platforms.  Mac Citrix clients are available for both PowerPC
and OS X.
----------
Michael Golden
Unique Fabricating Inc

--

        - Charles Barouch, Moderator

                U2-Users
                U2-Community
                RBSolutions
                SBSolutions

        Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org,
        enter your e-mail address,
        and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

        For non-U2UG e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]