Hi - I have had experiance of a VB app that connects to Unidata, with the VB
app distributed via citrix.- This was on windows, but I believe there is a
mac citrix client so it should be fine.  One thing to note is that we did
use the IP address of the vb client for security, however in a citrix
environment the ip address of each vb client is the ip of the citrix farm (
i.e. they are all the same) and not the end user so you may need to do some
changes there.

Rgds
Symeon.