Hello all,

I have a client that only does backup once a week.  I feel this is a
dangerous situation and would like to suggest they look for an alternative.
I believe that they could mirror the live system, stop the mirror, backup
this copy and then restart and resync the mirror.  What I don't know, and
would like a little more information on before I approach them with the
idea, is now these steps are done. Or, if anyone has a better solution to a
shop that has to be up 24/7 I am willing to listen, I just hope they are.

They are running SunOS 5.8.  They have just hired a new Unix Administrator,
right out of college, and I don't know if he is understands the problem.
That is why I would like to suggest the steps that he looks into, just to
get the ball rolling.

Bob Hite