Wendy,

The applet was trying to connect to localhost (thanks John H.). I
changed the settings there and now I'm talking to my proxy.

I now have a problem with my Proxy configuration. I am getting a
exception on applets and java applications alike.
asjava.uniobjects.UniSessionException: The RPC failed

Here is an entry from my uniproxy log
06.06.15-21.35.42-C1539168    Error: addConnection() The requested item
does NOT exist.

My uniproxy.config. This is an adaptation from Ch.3 or UOJ dev. Guide.
PROXY_PORT=31448
ADMIN_PORT=31458
ADMIN_ACCESS_TOKEN=password1
BUFFER_SIZE=4096
DEBUG_LEVEL=0
MAX_CONNECTIONS=75
MAX_MULTIPLEXED_SERVERS=12
NAME_LOG=testLog
PATH_LOG="/opt/udproxy/"
NETWORK_TIMEOUT=120000
ACCESS_TOKEN=password2
ACCESS_TOKEN_SERVER=localhost
ACCESS_TOKEN_SERVER=localhosts_real_name
ACCESS_TOKEN_SERVER=client1
ACCESS_TOKEN_SERVER=client2.workgroup.domain.com
ACCESS_SERVER=my_ud_server

I've tried reducing everything down to just an ACCESS_TOKEN but that
gets the same results. The documentation states that any client
providing the access token should be authorized for any server if there
is only an access_token defined.