Doesn't U2 XML support SAX or DOM access to the document? I'm sure I
remember reading something of that nature. IMHO, any direct XML parser that
limits itself to 3 levels of nodes is not worth the memory and disk it takes
to store it. :P Most of the live data formats I've worked with require
atleast 4 levels, with some going beyond 10.

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries
phone: (910) 332-0424