We use this little routine (found it somewhere)
----: P
0001:       STELPROMPT = @WHO : '>'
0002:       ASSIGN 1 TO SYSTEM(4001)
0003:       ASSIGN STELPROMPT TO SYSTEM(4002)
Bottom at line 3.

Schalk van Zyl

> UVPROMPT command sort of does this, but it only allows a single
> character.
>
> Mark

rbor Wholesale Grocery

GWK BEPERK/LIMITED (REG: 1997/022252/06)
POSBUS 47 PO BOX 8730
DOUGLAS

Direkteure/Directors: NB Jacobs, FJ Lawrence, J v/d S Botes,
JH Coetzee, JP Du Plessis, JGD Smit, AO MJW Smit,
WG MJG Stander, JC v/d Ryst, JH van Dyk(MD/BD), A MM van Zyl, Sekr/Secr: HA
Nolte.

Hierdie e-pos is onderworpe aan `n vrywaring beskikbaar by:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp