From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:25 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Change command prompt character

We use this little routine (found it somewhere)
----: P
0001:       STELPROMPT = @WHO : '>'
0002:       ASSIGN 1 TO SYSTEM(4001)
0003:       ASSIGN STELPROMPT TO SYSTEM(4002)
Bottom at line 3.

Schalk van Zyl

> UVPROMPT command sort of does this, but it only allows a single
> character.
>
> Mark

Account>

> Bob Woodward
> Senior Programmer/Analyst
> Ha

rbor Wholesale Grocery

GWK BEPERK/LIMITED (REG: 1997/022252/06)
POSBUS 47 PO BOX 8730
DOUGLAS

Direkteure/Directors: NB Jacobs, FJ Lawrence, J v/d S Botes,
JH Coetzee, JP Du Plessis, JGD Smit, AO MJW Smit,
WG MJG Stander, JC v/d Ryst, JH van Dyk(MD/BD), A MM van Zyl, Sekr/Secr:
HA Nolte.

Hierdie e-pos is onderworpe aan `n vrywaring beskikbaar by:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
any communications containing such material will be returned to the originating
party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.