I am new to the group and to UniVerse.  We are experiencing issues in
UniVerse 10.1.3 downloading data via the ODBC connection to SQL Server.
2.6 mil records can take 2 hours to complete.  We are currently using
the default settings for the ODBC driver.  I will soon make changes to
increase the prefetch and threshold values.  Any experience with the
ideal settings?  From my testing the best performance seems to be at
prefetch = 16383 and threshold = 4096 on the ODBC driver.  At this
settings seem to get a 30% performance increase.  I would like to see it
improve even more.

To complicate things the UniVerse is using a SAN for storage.  Multiple
processors on the box and they are set to multi-threaded operations.
During the download the CPU is utilized less than 10%.

Anyone have any ideas of additional performance things to check in
UniVerse?

Thanks

Chris