Greetings group,

I have a problem at a new installation of PRC on a Unidata/Windows system.
There are a couple of occasions where I get an announcement that "too many
files" are open, and my program bombs.  I think it's the combination of
files that the application software has open as well as the ones I have open
at that moment, plus SB+.

The most helpful thing for me would be some function that will tell me at
any given time how many files I have open and what files they are.  I can't
find anything like that.  I have ways that I can determine what files I have
open, and SB+ keeps a list of the ones it has open.  But I don't know what
the limit is.

I guess I'm going to have to take the "known places" where this is occurring
(as they occur) and close all of my files that I don't need and hope it's
enough.

Anyone know of anything that will help me solve this problem?  All advice
appreciated!

Cheers,
Susan Joslyn
p.s. I'm a digest subscriber so I'll either see responses later (which is
fine, I'm in no hurry) or you can copy me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
you like.