Training Choice (www.training-choice.com) claim to have an exclusive agreement
with IBM for running U2 classes in New Zealand and Australia.

I sometimes teach their classes.

The schedule for New Zealand
(http://www.training-choice.com/education_gateway/schedules_list.php?c=4&l=7)
looks pretty grim.
It's no consolation that their schedules for Sydney and Melbourne are just as
empty.

I have CC'd them on this response, let's see if we can get anything to happen.
It may be that the UV-903 class has to substitute for the U2-2125, but the main
difference is coverage of the AE editor (which UniVerse now has anyway) as the
editor of choice.

Incidentally, I gained the certification last year.