Hi All,

We are currently looking for a tool to assist with automated testing
for universe software written using SB+.

So any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Stewart Mitchell

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient,
please contact us at once by return email and then delete the original message
and all copies. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment.