-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anita Panda
Sent: 29 March 2007 06:35
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Exporting files

Hi,
We have two standalone machines running on Universe.I have got  datafile
say EMPLOYEE.F   in one universe instance.Now I want to export this file
from my machine to the other without establishing any  connection with
it.How will the other user import the same file onto his machine.

for ex :I have a data file say ABC .F on m/c 1.Now on m/c 2 my friend
needs the same file and there is no connection within the two m/cs.
Now how will the datafile on m/c 1 exported to m/c2.
how will m/c2 import the same.Please help in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Anita
and any attachments. Thank you