From: Charles Barouch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:32 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Spam:Re: [U2] Trying to run UniAdmin with PE`

Brenda,
    If you open a command window on Windows and type "NETSTAT -a" you'll

get a list of active ports. That'll tell you if 23 is really in use and
it *may* tell you by whom. If you are on XP, you can go to SETTINGS >
CONTROL PANEL > ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS > SEVICES and walk through looking
for your telnet thief.

Brenda Price wrote:
> I hadn't tried it use it for a while until last night.  I am assuming
> something I installed (Earthlink Total Access, or updates to Norton
> security, or updates from Microsoft) after the last time I used
UniVerse
> UniAdmin has screwed it up.
    Charles Barouch ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
    www.KeyAlly.com (718) 762-3884 x 1