From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of will
Sent: Fri 4/13/2007 9:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 / Cache

   The on-line demo of Cache looked good to me.  What I didn't like the almost
   immediate sales call after the down load.  The bloke who called demanded to
   know everything about my company and its products and everything I had done
   or ever might do in using their product and refused to give me a price.
   Do you have a price for a license?  Does anyone have it actually
performing?
   Thanks,
   Will
   Nick Cipollina wrote:

We are evaluating Cache.  I really like it.

Thanks,

Nick Cipollina