Terrie,

Not exactly the right forum.....but, assuming you're running AIX being a Datatel customer, sshd is likely being started from /etc/rc.d/rc2.d.

As to the sendmail question, you probably want to hit the Datatel forums for that one. I'm not that familiar with the Colleague admin stuff.

HTH

Drew

Wronkiewicz, Terrie wrote:

I need to know how to turn ssh off.  Also how do I check to see if
Datatel's email option in Communications Management is using sendmail or
mail?  If sendmail how do I make it more secure or do I need to change
it to mail and how do I change it?

Thanks,

Terrie

Drew Henderson                         "There are two types of people -
Dir. for Computer Center Operations     those who do the work and those
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             who take the credit. Try to be
                                       in the first group, there is
110 Ginger Hall                         less competition."
Morehead State University                               Indira Ghandi
Morehead, KY 40351 Phone: 606/783-2445 Fax: 606/783-5078