-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Les Hewkin
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:18 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Single Signon for U2 - Identity Management ?

Hi,

Are you looking for something like a CITRIX server?
With CITRIX you publish to users the applications they are allowed to
have.
We run Wintegrate, word ... Etc as well as our VB apps from just one
place.

Les Sherlock Hewkin
Project Manager - Financial Systems
01604 592289