Clark County, Washington, Jail system and 911 system uses PI/open, but
we are converting this summer to UniVerse (at last!).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Liesse, Dave
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 6:29 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Users of UniVerse

Hi, all.  My sales group has a need to convince some prospects that real
companies do, indeed, use UniVerse.  Naturally and logically, there are
no references on the IBM web site.  I've been tasked with coming up with
the names of a few UniVerse users - no contacts, just companies.  If any
of you is willing to let it be known that your employer uses UV, please
respond as soon as possible.  Of course, this was a last-minute request,
so I don't have time to go through the normal channels to get reference
lists.  Again, I emphasize that we're NOT looking for contact
information, and it's doubtful anyone will even think of trying to get
in touch with you; we're just facing the usual concern that UV is a
minor product at which real companies turn up their noses and sniff
haughtily before they go off and use a real system like SQL Server.

Dave Liesse
Quality Manager
SS&C Technologies, Inc.