Momentum Group, commercial upholstery distributor serving the office,
architecture and design, healthcare, and hospitality markets.  We've
been using UniVerse since '96.  Feel free to do a product search on our
web site (http://www.themomgroup.com).  All the queries are running
within UniVerse BASIC programs accessed via UniObjects for java.  The
product file being selected is a UV type 2 hashed file and contains
about 60K records.

-John