From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: 07 May 2007 16:34
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] wintegrate 6.0

We recently upgraded to wIntegrate 6.0. When queries are sent to a PC
file, the queries are failing with the message, "Query Import to PC
failed. Unable to open or create local file.".  If they are sent to the
screen, they work fine.  When queries that are sent to the screen exceed
80 characters, the data is going down the screen, where before it would
change to "wide" mode and handle the data properly.

Has anyone else had these problems?

Thank you.

Steve Kunzman

Unidata 6.0