From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:04 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Incubator - News from the board

Is there a possibility of adding a Terminal emulator?  Accuterm for
instance?

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group

Charles Barouch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/09/2007 11:39 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[U2] Incubator - News from the board

All,
    The U2UG board has been discussing the 'incubator plan' and we will
soon be presenting a draft proposal to membership. Here's what we are
discussing in broad brushstrokes - all feedback appreciated.

    We want an *easy* *legal* way to get PE editions into the hands of
business people, college students, entrepreneurs, and other market
expanders. More than that, we need to get people a version of the PE
software which is chock full of examples, training materials, and useful
information.

    Here's what we have in mind: We want to build an installer which
pulls the PE editions from the IBM website (allowing the user to sign
the IBM agreement), pulls Learner Packs from the U2UG website (allowing
the user to sign the U2UG agreement - designed to protect the content
all of you will - hopefully - contribute). Finally, the installer will
bootstrap the Learner Packs into the PE installation, so the accounts,
files, and programs, etc. are all in place.
     The end result will be a full install, with URLs to get them to the
U2UG and other key locations. It will allow people to see our technology
in the best light possible. Opinions? Flames? Offers to Help?

    Charles Barouch ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
    www.KeyAlly.com (718) 762-3884 x 1
    P. O. Box 540957, Queens, NY 11354