All,
  Let me respond to some of these... but first:

MOST IMPORTANT! We need content for the learner packs! Please contact U2UG President Brian Leach with specific offers to help. We need code examples, well reasoned tutorials, and more. These packs are a big part of making the incubator work.

Gabriel,
I am currently writing an MV book and editing another. The first will be distributed free as a PDF and the second will be a college text book. We already have one College committed to using it bt I can't say more at this time.

Rob, Dave & Jerry,
VMware was my original proposal and IBM legal found that problematic.It may be possible in the future but we won't hold this up waiting for it.

Karl,
The hot links included in the incubator will point to a lot of U2UG content so that we can keep things dynamic and current.

--

   Charles Barouch ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
   www.KeyAlly.com (718) 762-3884 x 1