On 6/18/07, Kevin King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I really need to be able to differentiate between SB+ and RB phantoms,
and right now I'm not seeing how to make it happen.  Any ideas?  Do RB
phantoms always start with the same @LOGNAME, perhaps?

Any RB connection is served up by the rgwsched responder and by that
Unix user that started/owns those responders. In our case, we
"startrgw" as user "redback" and the responder PIDs are owned by this
single user. We also have UniObjects connections which use another
Unix user account...uodev, uotest, uoprod. Helps us distinguish who's
who.