Bill Haskett wrote:
<snip>
A variety of people in our support department could build these kinds of
scripts.  This is a D3 script.  Line 03 hushes output, line
06 makes sure redundant IDs aren't selected.  I've tried the usual MERGE.LIST
commands and can't get this to work in a paragraph.
I guess my first problem is; does UniData have any ability to get a list without selecting redundant IDs? I tried: GET.LIST DELINQ.LIST TO 1
GET.LIST DELINQ.LIST TO 2
MERGE.LIST 1 UNION 2 TO 3
SAVE-LIST DELINQ.LIST
<snip>

Not certain about Unidata; in the version of Universe I'm running, this works, (assuming that DELINQ.LIST is a list of IDS to DELINQ.FILE):

PA
GET.LIST DELINQ.LIST
SELECT DELINQ.FILE SAVING UNIQUE @ID
SAVE.LIST DELINQ.LIST